2015 Elections - President (1 Year Term)

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
kengetty
kengetty's picture
Alchemist, member since
2015 Elections - President (1 Year Term)

If you would like to nominate a CHAOS Member or yourself for President please do so by replying to this thread. 

President Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):

In charge of the business of the club (subject only to the board of directors). This position sees to it that the Board’s decisions are carried out. Definitely a leader; definitely good at management. Be present at all board meetings. This is the person who can enter into contracts and agreements with other organizations as outlined by the Board. 

Note: Any posts that are not a nomination (this includes discussion about candidates) will be deleted without mercy.

Jeff W
Jeff W's picture
Alchemist, member since
I nominate our current

I nominate our current fearless leader, Ken Getty.

Canuck
Canuck's picture
Alchemist, member since
I second Jeff's nomination

I second Jeff's nomination

The emperor is not as forgiving as i am

Kyle N
Kyle N's picture
Alchemist, member since
Third. 

Third. 

joefalck
joefalck's picture
I'm gonna 4th the nomination

I'm gonna 4th the nomination for fearless leader Ken.  He has done a great job on all fronts leading the club, getting new members, getting old members involved, overseeing brewhouse improvements, increasing our media presence, and getting us on the national stage at NHC.  I feel like under Ken's regime the brew club has taken some serious strides forward, not to say we're perfect or there isn't a lot left to do, but Ken's leadership has taken us a long way and I feel he still has a lot to offer. I'm very proud to call Ken our president, he's an all around classy guy and I like the image he projects as the face of our club.  I hope he remains prez for many years.