Welcome Kyle, our newest 24/7 Brewer member!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
JimChochola
JimChochola's picture
Welcome Kyle, our newest 24/7 Brewer member!

According to Nancy Rockwood, Kyle Nordquist is an "enthusiastic brewer"; according to Ken Getty, Kyle "knows the equipment well and cleaning/sanitizing are A+"; according to Josh Smith, Kyle "knows his shit."

Kyle has been brewing for about 7 years with 150+ batches under his belt! Besides being a Biochemist and amateur chef, he's a BJCP certified judge who's hoping to sit for the and pass the written exam by spring of 2015. He'd love to organize/lead a BJCP study class. Last but not least, his answers to "Any interest in becoming an Alchemist?" and "Any interest in serving on the Board of Directors?" were both a definitive "yes!" Watch for this brewer to move up the ranks of the club!

Everyone, please welcome Kyle, our newest 24/7 Brewer member!

brockboland
brockboland's picture
Right on!

Right on!

ktownsel
ktownsel's picture
Welcome Kyle!

Welcome Kyle!

meredithvandehaar
meredithvandehaar's picture
Look forward to working with

Look forward to working with you and learning from you!

kengetty
kengetty's picture
Alchemist, member since
Congrats Kyle and welcome to

Congrats Kyle and welcome to the CHAOS!

Kyle N
Kyle N's picture
Alchemist, member since
Thanks, fellas, I already

Thanks, fellas, I already feel at home!  I should have joined years ago. I think I've already done more here than with the other clubs in the area combined. 

johngammal
Alchemist, member since
Welcome, Kyle!  You're a

Welcome, Kyle!  You're a great addition and I'm looking forward to brewing with you again.  I'm also interested in becoming a BJCP judge, so maybe we can talk about it at the party.