To take this class you must be a paid member fo the BJCP Study Sessions Class. See this discussion for more details:
CLASS 1: ANALYZING BEER – Learn the basic analysis process through discussion and sampling of example beers and ingredients to begin developing your palate. This class teaches the basic fundamentals needed for analysis of beer.
Feb 19, 7-10pm. Rock Bottom
1. Bickham, Scott & Piatz, Steve (2012). BJCP Beer Exam Study Guide. (pages 16-23). Retrieved from http://www.bjcp.org/docs/BJCP_Study_Guide.pdf.
2. Mosher, Randy (2009). Tasting Beer (pages 28-114). North Adams, MA: Storey Publishing.
3. Palmer, John (2006). How to Brew. Pages (1-28). Boulder, CO: Brewers Publications.
1. Papazian, Charlie et al (1993). Evaluating Beer. Boulder, CO: Brewers Publications.
1. Strong, Gordon (2011). Brewing Better Beer. (pages 162-182). Boulder, CO: Brewers Publications.