You Must Register Here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6993235957
I am so pumped about this month’s event I can’t even contain myself. Last night John Cochran from Terrapin emailed over the list of beers they were sending to us in Chicago for this event and I was jumping up and down in my apartment and trying to high-five myself in the mirror.
Are you ready for it?
This beer list is…I can’t even...maybe you should sit down.
1. TreeHugger: Brewed for the nature lover in all of us, our Tree Hugger Ale is blossoming with flavor. Behold the amber color of the “Altcentric” ale and celebrate the majestic balance of both hops and malt.
2. Hopsecutioner: You love hops, you ask for hops, and Hopsecutioner delivers! This Killer IPA earns its title by being brewed with six different hops to create an aggressive, yet exceptionally well-balanced, beer. Expect citrus and pine on the nose with a beautifully bitter finish; a strong malt backbone keeps the bitterness in check. We brewed this IPA for hop lovers and you may lose your hop head over this one!
3. Recreation Ale: Wrap your hand around a can of our RecreationAle and explore what outside life has to offer. This hopped up session ale is specially formulated to accompany you on all of your outdoor activities. Pack in this flavorful ale and pack out the memories while enjoying this quaffable brew.
And not that I would play favorites, but I had to do all kinds of begging to get my hands on this one. If you’re still trying to decide what to get me for my birthday (WHAT a coincidence, also June 20th) it can be noted that I love peaches and things that taste like peaches.
4. Maggie's Peach Farmhouse Ale: The newest addition to their Seasons Session line, this refreshing summer offering has all the flavor and aroma of a freshly picked peaches (to the tune of 1,000 pounds per 100 barrel batch!) combined with the complexity of a well-executed farmhouse ale.
We’re excited to have the Terrapin team joining us all the way from GA for the event, so please plan on giving them a warm Chicago welcome.
Just a few reminders:
- You must bring a photo ID.
- Each guest must be registered (first and last names--please don't register 4 times with your own name, it doesn't mean you get to come and bring 3 friends whose names I don't have).
- We usually have a wait list, so if you can't make it, don't register (or let me know if you need to cancel).
- Registration closes at noon on 6/19. No exceptions.
- Please enjoy our products responsibly and plan to take the CTA or taxis getting home. Safety first, folks!