Empirical Homebrew Thunderdome

jaygowdy's picture
Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
1801 W Foster Ave
60640 Chicago , IL

CHAOS has been invited to pour at the upcoming Homebrew Thunderdome at Empirical Brewing. We will have 5 beers pouring so come on out and support us and a good cause! Event info is below:


"30 beers enter, 3 beers leave" Chicago Craft Beer Week is a whole lot of fun for breweries and bars. We are changing it up a bit this year and promoting the homebrew community. Sunday May 20th we are hosting a homebrew festival back in the brewery space. This is a special event where the community gets to hang out in the brewery and a chance to try unlimited samples of over 30 different homebrews from various home brewers that belong to one of Chicago's many homebrew clubs. You also get to vote for your top three favorite beers. We will be awarding the winners with special trophies.

Tickets are $20 and all of the proceeds are being donated. 25% goes to Sweet Virgnia's Kitchen, and the other 75% is going to a program to help feed children during the summer when they are not in school.