WIN a complimentary enterance to the National Homebrew Confernece in San Diego to the top 10 fastest hands! We submit video submissions to FastRack and then they compile/compare the times
Can you find the World's "Fastest Hands?" - Host a Speed Challenge!
Fill a FastRack with 24 empty 12 oz. beer bottles, put on a standard beer box and flip the whole thing over in the fastest time.
1. Designate time at your club meeting or competition for the FastRack Speed Challenge
2. Notify us at: [email protected] to post it to our Events Calendar and other social media
3. Promote your event using your website, Facebook, Twitter and other online tools
4. Set up your challenge. You will need:
Large sturdy table
1 FastRack24 (beer) and Tray
24 empty bottles + extra for breakage
Empty 24-bottle beer box
Recording device - cell phone and tablets work well
Towel or blanket for under the table - catches flying bottles
Sign-up sheet for participants including: name, email, phone number and time columns
5. Either do a time trial or a head-to-head elimination style contest to find the "Fastest Hands"
6. Get the recording device ready *only recorded challenges will be accepted into the FastRack "Fastest Hands" Competition*
7. Begin the first participant with the countdown "3-2-1 FASTRACK"
8. Start the timer and the participant must fill the 24 bottles into the rack, put the box over top and flip the box over. Time stops when the box is on the table.
9. Record the total time of the participant and repeat steps until everyone has participated
10. Upload your three fastest Challenges and email to [email protected] with the following information:
Retail Store or Homebrew Club Name
11. Have fun!