Once a year, we come together for this holy week, to feast on the foods of the gods, for it is WING WEEK. Come celebrate in revelry and in faith of all things spicy as the glory of these wings descend down upon us from the heavens above and lift our spirits into elevated states of divinity. feel your soul blaze with a new fire. (or, it may just be heartburn. bring some Tums).
While we are celebrating this most holy of weeks, we will have a contest of champions. Whomever can devour the most of this holy food throuhout the celebration will be crowned our Wing king (and queen) at our closing cermonies (or bottle Share) on Friday.
This years temples we will be celebrating at are:
- Monday 2/22: Lockdown Bar, 1024 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60622
- Tuesday 2/23: Crisp (No wings special and liquor, but they are a BYOB) 2940 N Broadway St, Chicago, IL 60657
- Wednesday 2/24: 5 Star, 1424 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60642
- Thursday 2/25: Birds Nest, 2500 N Southport Ave, Chicago, IL 60614
- Friday 2/25: Bottle Share at Chaos, 2417 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60612
thats a great event that is very improtant for me. i love this.