It's been a long time coming, but we have scheduled a renovation of the creepy first floor bathroom. The board has allocated $750-$1000 for the project, which includes the following:
- New toilet and sink
- The door will be replaced with a more sturdy one
- The floor tiles will be replaced
- Anti-microbial RFP will be used for wainscoting over the bottom half of the walls and a wood grained pattern covering will be used for the upper portion.
- The ceiling will be replaced with the wood grain covering
- The shower area basin will be built over with the wall material
The work is scheduled for Wednesday, January 16-Friday, January 18. Please use the upstairs restroom during the renovations.