CHAOS 2020 Elections - Membership Director (1 Year)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeff W
Jeff W's picture
Alchemist, member since
CHAOS 2020 Elections - Membership Director (1 Year)

If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else for membership director please do so by replying to this thread. 

Membership Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):

Maintains records and data of members (including but not limited to membership levels and the start/end dates for members’ annual membership); sending welcome letters to new members as well as renewal notices to current members; although this person may not enter into agreements, contracts, etc. one duty of the Membership Officer will be outreach, contacting new members and new partnering organizations. 

Note: Any posts that are not a nomination (this includes discussion about candidates) will be deleted without mercy.

kevsauce
Alchemist, member since
I'd like to run for another

I'd like to run for another year as Membership Director. I think I was able to keep the ship afloat and now that I've seen the process in depth I think I'll have more insight and value to add in year 2.
Specific ideas I have include a more robust database membership, possibly hand-managed until we have better software. I also intend to work more with Jon on how to utilize Constant Contacts to leverage new and returning members.

Jeff W
Jeff W's picture
Alchemist, member since
Agreed, I second your

Agreed, I second your nomination! You've definitely used the first year as a great starting point. I feel like this position takes more than one year if the membership director has a plan for upgrading the clubs membership program.