CHAOS Elections 2022 - Treasurer (One-Year Term)

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jim Vondracek
Jim Vondracek's picture
Alchemist, member since
CHAOS Elections 2022 - Treasurer (One-Year Term)

As secretary, I invite nominations for our annual club elections for officers and board members.  The election will be held at the April monthly meeting, Tuesday April 12, 2022, 7:00 pm at the CHAOS brewhouse.  We elect all five officers each year, to one-year terms.  Board members are elected to three-year terms.  This year, there are three board terms ending and we will be electing three members to fill them. 

To nominate someone or yourself for Treasurer, please do so by replying in this thread. 

Treasurer responsibilities include (but are not limited to):

The treasurer is in charge of accounting and finance. S/he must maintain the books; takes care of all funds (coming in and going out); gives a financial report at each meeting and prepares a year-end fiscal report; receives and deposits any money coming to the club into the established club account; other temporary duties as assigned by the president or Board of Directors.

Ben Resch is the incumbent and has indicated that he will serve another term if elected. 

Note: Any posts that are not a nomination (this includes discussion about candidates) will be deleted without mercy.

Jim Vondracek
Jim Vondracek's picture
Alchemist, member since
I nominate Ben Resch, because

I nominate Ben Resch, because he rocks.  

Jeff W
Jeff W's picture
Alchemist, member since
Seconded!

Seconded!

Kyle N
Kyle N's picture
Alchemist, member since
It's not Ben, it's the

It's not Ben, it's the heavyweight paper. 

Just kidding....it's Ben.