UK 2-row- 19 lbs
Munich- 1.62 lbs
Belgian Debittered- .81 lbs
Roast Barley- 2.16 lbs
Chocolate- 1.35 lbs
Crystal 60- 2.16 lbs
Total 27 lbs-
75 Minute- 2 ounces Willamette
30 minute- 1 ounce Willamette
0 minute- 1 ounce Willamette
Mash at 154-156 degrees, no lower.
Yeast- US-05- 2 packets, or a starter with equivalent yeast count.
(424 billion yeast cells needed, equivalent to two 11.5 gram dry yeast packets)- Mr. Malty
Fellow Chaos Members.
The master of wood has anounced the next barrel project or projects to commence shortly.
Most of you have already asked to be invited into this next barrel project alreay so the list has technically already been formulated. However please confirm your acceptance in here.
This barrel project will be esentially 2 in 1. We will be brewing a RIS and aquiring a new Rye barrel from High West Distillery when we are ready. The Recipe is still TBD shortly. After a month before the beer comes out we will add 50/50 blackberry's and raspberry's. (Anyone have any cool names to change to?)
Similatiously, while this beer is going on we will be making a large desert Melomel to go in once the beer is complete. The timeline will be such that on the day that we fill the barrel I want to close down the brew house and have a Meat and Mead day where we fill the barrel, make the mead, and have a small social BBQ after while drinking a few choice bottles of mead.
Also for the fruit I was thinking of trying the high quality Oregon Puree's Ive heard good things about them and the price is right. Any Other suggestions?
1. Josh - brewed - B Paid - m paid -
2. Chuck - brewed - B Paid - m paid -
3. Jermey - brewed - - B Paid - M Paid -
4. John G. - brewed - B Paid - m paid -
5. Chaos Batch - brewed - B Paid - m paid -
6. Bill - brewed - B Piad - M Paid -
7. Nancy - brewed - B Paid - M Paid -
8. Jeff - brewed - B Paid - m paid -
9. Pete - brewed - B Paid - M Paid -
10. Ken G. - brewed - B Paid - M Paid -
11. Mike - brewed - B Paid - M Paid -
12. Rich - brewed - b paid - m paid -