2016 Brews & Blues Festival - Lake Geneva, WI

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
JimChochola
JimChochola's picture
2016 Brews & Blues Festival - Lake Geneva, WI

We received the following e-mail at contact@chaosbrewclub.net. If anyone wants to go and take the lead on this, go for it!

Good morning! 

We were wondering if you could send out some information regarding the 2016 Brews & Blues Festival to the CHAOS Brew Club members.  New to the festival this year, we are doing a home brew competition (that's where you come in!).

We are looking for 6 home brew groups/chapters to come and share their beer with our attendees. They would need to bring 200-300 2-oz samples total. Each group/chapter will get a table space for free, and any members that would like to attend the festival will receive a discounted ticket rate of $35 (normal cost is $45).  To receive the discount they just need to call into our office to purchase tickets under the chapters' name. 

Included with your table is the following:

•             8-foot draped table for offering beer samples, business cards, coupons, literature, etc.

•             Products may be sold at table

•             Listing in Show Guide

•             Logo and link on web site

•             2 commemorative tasting glasses

•             Advertising/promotion on social media

As I mentioned, we are limiting the competition to 6 groups/home brewers – so space is very limited.  Please let me know if you are interested, or if you are willing to send this out to your members!  Thank you!

Kristen Rouse

Project Manager

Nei-Turner Media Group, Inc.

PO Box 1080, Williams Bay, WI  53191

(262) 245-1000 ext. 113

krouse@ntmediagroup.com

www.brewsandbluesfestival.com

Jeff W
Jeff W's picture
Alchemist, member since
I'm willing to brew for it...

I'm willing to brew for it... 

JimChochola
JimChochola's picture
Woohoo! Thanks, Jeff!

Woohoo! Thanks, Jeff!

It wouldn't hurt to brew for it in the event someone steps up and wants to represent us at the fest. If I have to, I'm going to burn a day of PTO to brew 2-3 beers on the same day this Jan or Feb.... So, I'll do one, too.