Cerveza 2019 Planning / Cerveza de Mayo May 11

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bill George
Bill George's picture
Brewer (Intro), member since
Cerveza 2019 Planning / Cerveza de Mayo May 11

Thank you CHAOS for the oppotunity to co-host our 2019 Cerveza de Mayo on May 11th with Kevin.  We are truly looking forward to this major rager, but we still need your help.  Since I want to be like Jeff when I grow up, and Jeff provided friendly advice: "If it were me hosting this party, I would first do a separate post on the website for a volunteer to organize the keezer."

Here it is, the seperate post on the website for a volunteer to organize the keezer.  Who can help? Please message Kevin or myself.

Here is the full link below for volunteers.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U4YP_F3YIRnYsY5JMCFBqRM5EX3rx5uEKMfWMVbTvK8/edit#gid=1494158624

The sign up sheet has been modified for our party, so we can immediately begin to post beers and volunteer. 

Thanks in advance for your dedication to CHAOS!

-Bill George

P.S. I like to think of Kevin and I as the Lucha Bros for this event! More info and laughs to come. 

Bill George
Bill George's picture
Brewer (Intro), member since
Thank you for those that have

Thank you for those that have already signed up. We still have time slots and positions open. We need food servers/helpers, runners/floaters, bartenders, ID check, and clean up. We appreciate your commitment to CHAOS!

PBrewCook
PBrewCook's picture
Alchemist, member since
I've cleared the food list of

I've cleared the food list of last years items. Please enter your dish and your name. I will add house items later in the month.

Thank you!

PBrewCook
PBrewCook's picture
Alchemist, member since
Looking for CHAOS volunteer

Looking for CHAOS volunteer credit and maybe a free pass for a +1 at the Cerveza De Mayo event.

We'll be handing out 6 guest passes in exchange for exciting, flavorful Taco Filling donations. (Beef, Pork, Chicken, Vegan) Please note we need your dish and description by 4/25 for the menu printing.

For 2 - 1/2 size deep aluminum pan (10 3/8 x 12 3/4 x 2 9/16) one guest pass will be rewarded. Please email [email protected].

PBrewCook
PBrewCook's picture
Alchemist, member since
Looking for CHAOS volunteer

Looking for CHAOS volunteer credit and maybe a free pass for a +1 at the Cerveza De Mayo event.

We'll be handing out 6 guest passes in exchange for exciting, flavorful Taco Filling donations. (Beef, Pork, Chicken, Vegan) Please note we need your dish and description by 4/25 for the menu printing.

For 2 - 1/2 size deep aluminum pan (10 3/8 x 12 3/4 x 2 9/16) one guest pass will be rewarded. Please email [email protected].