Great Lakes Brew Fest - Racine, WI - 9/15/18

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rich
Rich's picture
Alchemist, member since
Great Lakes Brew Fest - Racine, WI - 9/15/18

Hi All - 

This one is still a little ways off, but wanted to get a thread going on this so those who want to participate can start planning out there beers and lodging.  This is a really great festival, with a very large homebrew club participation.  Basically, our booth pretty much runs it and we have a blast.  Sign up on the Sheet below if you are planning on brewing a beer.

There are generally 4 club tickets included, which will go to the first 4 who want to help set-up and pour at the fest and are still reading this.  They also do discount tickets for other club members who want to attend.  I don't know the number yet, but those will go to anyone else who provides beer for the fest, and then first come if there are any left.

It is generally an overnight deal for those who wish to attend, so one of the first things you'll want to do is secure lodging.  

More details to come as I get them.  Sign up Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q_vhHqg_A_qAg_N-oAorF5ZNt4RjPvkn...

Stewpid
Stewpid's picture
Alchemist, member since
Rich... I’ll brew a beer and

Rich... I’ll brew a beer and help pour

Rich
Rich's picture
Alchemist, member since
Sign-up sheet added.  Make

Sign-up sheet added.  Make sure you use the Tab for Great Lakes.

jaygowdy
jaygowdy's picture
Alchemist, member since
I'll brew and pour

I'll brew and pour

Rich
Rich's picture
Alchemist, member since
Reminder to sign up, get

Reminder to sign up, get brewing and book a room if you plan on staying overnight. I booked an Airbnb in downtown and it looked like there were still a few others available. If anyone wants to go that route. They've already started jacking up prices at area hotels, so I wouldn't sleep on it.

Canuck
Canuck's picture
Alchemist, member since
HAHA I see what you did there

HAHA I see what you did there

The emperor is not as forgiving as i am