I started adding in smart hubs, lights, and switches to the brewhouse.
As of now, you still have to turn the switches on at the wall for the brewing area.
Right now we have....
- 2 Google Nest Mini Hubs Installed (one by the computer and one by the stairs)
- There are 4 lights and a switch for the fluorescents in the bar area
- One switch in the brewing area with 4 lights in it (north side of the brew area)
You can say....
- Hey Google turn on all the lights
- Hey Google turn off all the lights
- Hey Google turn on all the bar lights
- Hey Google turn on all the bar lights to purple
- Hey Google turn off the bar switch
- Hey Google turn off all the bar lights
- and you can ask google questions, set timers ....
Next steps will be...
- to add a smart switch to the other half the brewing area
- swap out all the existing light switches with smart switches
- add a chromecast to the stereo
ILYK when I get more installed and LMK if you have any ?s