Gino’s Brewing Company Assistant Brewer Position
Gino’s Brewing Company is now hiring for our immediate opening for our Assistant Brewer position for our brew pub at 500 N LaSalle St in Chicago, IL. This would be a part time position for roughly 20-30hrs a week. The option of additional hours at Gino’s Brew Pub as part of our bartending staff is optional, yet in no way mandatory.
The optimal candidate would possess the following skills and attributes.
• 1-2 years experience commercial brewing experience
• Responsible for completing all of the day-to-day activities necessary in wort and beer production
• Brewing education preferred but are not required
• Be able to lift 55lbs+ repeatedly.
• Be able to work on your feet for prolonged amounts of time.
• Have an understanding of safe work practices and the use of PPE.
• Maintain a flexible schedule.
• Ability to follow recipes consistently to match each beer profile
• Yeast handling knowledge and experience a plus
• Detailed record keeping and quality control recording
• Ability to follow standard brewery operating procedures
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Self-motivated with good time-management skills
• Good grasp of sensory skills a PLUS
• BARTENDING EXPERIENCE A PLUS!!
Hourly Pay: $11-$13hr pending experience
Anyone looking for a great way to continue to grow their knowledge and career in the world of craft beer while working a fun and rewarding brew pub atmosphere, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit resumes for consideration to Kevin McMahon at [email protected]
Wed, May 17, 2017 - 12:12pm#1
Entry Level Brewery Job at Ginos?