Stout and Chili Night 2017 (VI) Planning Thread

62 posts / 0 new
Last post
StevenLane
StevenLane's picture
Alchemist, member since
Jeff and I have organized the

Jeff and I have organized the beer donation spreadsheet to show which beers are in Tent City Taproom (back), World Keezer (middle), and Grand Heineman Bar (front).

We have four kegs up front, so we need a tank with a four-way split, or two tanks with two-way splits.

There are 25 kegs and one cask for out back.

Any issues? Holler, I'm working on the print menu today.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10M1zBu14eHBSAd7_jpd5DXL4VwMoE1N_...

StevenLane
StevenLane's picture
Alchemist, member since
Wow, all the beers and a

Wow, all the beers and a dozen chilis fit on one letter sized sheet of paper. Don't post this, I'm going to make it more phone freindly for Facebook.

Jeff W
Jeff W's picture
Alchemist, member since
Well done, Steven!!!

Well done, Steven!!!

ICEHOUSE 666
ICEHOUSE 666's picture
Brewer (Intro), member since
It would be extremely awesome

It would be extremely awesome for my purposes if people could have their party beers available in the brewhouse by Friday night. The areas that have traditionally made the most sense for this are: ferm room, keezer, lagering fridge, and bar fridge.  If you can't drop off by Friday, please shoot me a PM so I can get my check-in sheet up to date. Thanks in advance!

Steve3730
Alchemist, member since
I'll drop off my beer

I'll drop off my beer tomorrow night. Where is the best place to leave it? (Keg)

MarkWalters
MarkWalters's picture
Alchemist, member since
Menu looks great - I'll do a

Menu looks great - I'll do a final rest depot run on Saturday morning. My beer is in the bar fridge.

Kyle N
Kyle N's picture
Alchemist, member since
I'll drop off my beer, tank,

I'll drop off my beer, tank, and reg sometime tomorrow between 8:30 and 4:30. If there's room in the keezer, I'll try to get ahead of the game and go ahead and put it there. 

Kyle N
Kyle N's picture
Alchemist, member since

I'll drop off my beer, tank, and reg sometime tomorrow between 8:30 and 4:30. If there's room in the keezer, I'll try to get ahead of the game and go ahead and put it there. 

Kyle N
Kyle N's picture
Alchemist, member since

JamesFaircloth
JamesFaircloth's picture
Alchemist, member since
Let's pour a little out for

Let's pour a little out for one of the 1st Stout & Chili's at the old Brew House...  Boy the party has grown! c. 2013

--james

StevenLane
StevenLane's picture
Alchemist, member since
Love it, that may be our

Love it, that may be our first Tent City Taproom.

James Lewis, you should bring Rusty's old keg, I have a little room on the print menu, LMK.

Pages